Hello people of earth and maybe other galaxy!
Oh well, I've been thinking... we know exactly that we exist right here on this planet earth, right? But teachers said that in this whole wide world there's other galaxy other than this. Maybe under the name of 'ajfnbqofnbaoncklalca' or 'jfibsdbfksnaklfcdna' that's located 186230548513 miles away from the milky way. What if there's another species like human on the other planet of the other galaxy? Do they know our existence here on earth? Or is it still a mystery to them as is it for us? Do they look like us? Do they talk and walk and move like us? Do they have internet? Can they type? Do they read books? I have thousands of question I've been dying to find out!
Oh well, I want to tell you about my day.
I woke up around 3 pm or was it 3.30? anyway, I woke up and found out that nobody was home. Yes, I was pissed. I cant remember if I then watched Bring It On or Hating Alison Ashley today, because I did the exact same thing yesterday and I get the movie mixed up in my head, haha, anyway, after long hours of doing nothing and eating nothing because unfortunately no food interests me, I went back to my room with the light still turned off, raised the volume of my iTunes and laid back. Suddenly, my mom came home, burst in to my room and turned off the speaker and said 'you dont live in your own world. stop listening to the music that loud.' I dont know why but it pisses me off. Like winda said 'what A MOM.'
I changed my hair color today, nothing too fancy, just a lighter brown that's all, you can't really see it. October wasn't that great, but at least it's better than September.
Hahahahaha, the song 'Down Under' just played! I love that song! I went to Sydney last summer and went to UEC for two weeks, and on the end of the lectures, the teacher taught us that song! I ended up remembering all the words and download it, hahahaha. What a memory!
Wah, I ran out of words. So see you!!
Oh well, I've been thinking... we know exactly that we exist right here on this planet earth, right? But teachers said that in this whole wide world there's other galaxy other than this. Maybe under the name of 'ajfnbqofnbaoncklalca' or 'jfibsdbfksnaklfcdna' that's located 186230548513 miles away from the milky way. What if there's another species like human on the other planet of the other galaxy? Do they know our existence here on earth? Or is it still a mystery to them as is it for us? Do they look like us? Do they talk and walk and move like us? Do they have internet? Can they type? Do they read books? I have thousands of question I've been dying to find out!
Oh well, I want to tell you about my day.
I woke up around 3 pm or was it 3.30? anyway, I woke up and found out that nobody was home. Yes, I was pissed. I cant remember if I then watched Bring It On or Hating Alison Ashley today, because I did the exact same thing yesterday and I get the movie mixed up in my head, haha, anyway, after long hours of doing nothing and eating nothing because unfortunately no food interests me, I went back to my room with the light still turned off, raised the volume of my iTunes and laid back. Suddenly, my mom came home, burst in to my room and turned off the speaker and said 'you dont live in your own world. stop listening to the music that loud.' I dont know why but it pisses me off. Like winda said 'what A MOM.'
I changed my hair color today, nothing too fancy, just a lighter brown that's all, you can't really see it. October wasn't that great, but at least it's better than September.
Hahahahaha, the song 'Down Under' just played! I love that song! I went to Sydney last summer and went to UEC for two weeks, and on the end of the lectures, the teacher taught us that song! I ended up remembering all the words and download it, hahahaha. What a memory!
Wah, I ran out of words. So see you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment