skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blogger Notes

  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

You know what,

Sunday, February 15, 2009 | 0 Comments

It was hard for me to leave home.
But somehow, I knew I'll be back.
And now I have a feeling, it will be harder to leave this town.
Because I knew from the minute I came, I'm going to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Musicfuel

thablooggg.

Gotcha

Subscribe RSS

Search

Quickie Updates

Quickie Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave Your Mark

    Kill Your Time!

    • The Modesty Writers Guild
    • Taking Back Sunday's Diary
    • JD Perry's (toothbrushphoto) blog!
    • Winda's blog!
    • Thalita's blog!
    • Zarina's Art Company: Staggering Studio
    • Arti's blog!
    • Sasha's blog!
    • Deandra's blog!
    • Winnie's blog!
    • Ramanda's blog!
    • Ayu's blog!
    • Ranti's blog!
    • Kalyla's blog!
    • Tanya's blog!
    • Sarita's Blog
    • Contact me.

    Past Times

    • ▼  2009 (26)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ▼  February (3)
        • It's gonna take long.
        • You know what,
        • Lookie here.
      • ►  January (14)
    • ►  2008 (157)
      • ►  December (21)
      • ►  November (31)
      • ►  October (12)
      • ►  September (36)
      • ►  August (19)
      • ►  July (12)
      • ►  April (4)
      • ►  March (16)
      • ►  February (6)

    About

    Locations of visitors to this page
    frontpage stats
    Vitamin Shoppe

    Copyright © 2008 N strikes again!. All Rights Reserved.
    Design by Padd IT Solutions - Blogger Notes Template by Blogger Templates