a wish,

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 | 0 Comments

If you asked me a few days earlier, "What do you want for your birthday?" I know, I know it's too early, but if you asked me that, I'm going to say some cheesy things like maybe, happiness, or such.
But now, I know exactly what I want.
I want to go to :



Yes, there it is. My two most favorite band (Taking Back Sunday and Anberlin), in one concert.
A few months, no, like 5 or 6 months ago, I was told to make a magazine for our mass communication class and I had to do 2 ads. I made one ad for a concert, which is Taking Back Sunday and Anberlin's. Oh, it's coming true. It's coming true now. I guess, I can see the future. No, I can't. But anyway, coincidence! Or a lucky guess, either of that.

So there you have it, that's what I want for my birthday. May 19th people! May 19th!
Fingers crossed for a miracle!


and p.s : evvvverybody knows I love Anberlin. Especially if they know me in person. True?

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha