There's beauty in the breakdown

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 | 0 Comments

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't write since Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were super busy. We're talking about try outs here. I got D on math. I'm still happy, I thought I'll fail, again. I got A on English, not really happy because I set my standard to A+ and I really feel that I'd aced the test. But well, A's enough. Tomorrow's science. I like Biology especially when Mr. A taught me. And uh, I hate physics. HATE it. Super useless.

I couldn't get any rest for this month, after try outs. We have EHB. Shit. Do you know that there will be a writing test for computer? Fuck it aight? I think I'll lose my mind.

On Friday, I'll go to Mahyra's house for a tea party! It's actually a birthday party for Baba. Baba's Mahyra's doll. And yesterday is his 6th month (doll time) birthday. All my best friends are invited, including our dolls. I'll bring MJ, Dea'll bring Pucca, Thalita'll bring Stitch, and I know which doll Anin'll bring. I'm so looking forward to Friday!

P.S : Wish me luck for tomorrow!


xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha