Hello people of all ages!

I havent been here since I guess almost a month ago. I just got so fucking busy, you know exams and such. I still update my myspace though

I know national exams's only a week away but I dont want to miss any of the fun stuff
Social Calendar:
4/26 : Disney On Ice
4/27 : 17th Party
4/28 : Doing something, thats a secret
4/29 : Pray Gath

Anyways, I'm obssessed with dolls. ANY kind of doll or some of you called it stuffed dolls, or plush or something. You got the idea right? Hahaha. After all, that's the important thing to know.

I'm giving you the idea of what you could get me for my birthday next month!!! MAY 19 people, dont forget. MAY 19. Hahahahahaha.

My parents are in Hong Kong right now so jealous. they said theres a store only for disney and sanrio's stuff. I HAVE TO GO THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH


xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha