late night & early morning fun

Saturday, July 19, 2008 | 0 Comments

It's 3:04 am, i dont know whether to call it late night or early morning.

My cousin and I decided to play disney scrabble, it was so much fun. It's like ordinary scrabble, but instead of putting 'dictionary' words we have to put disney words like ariel, tramp, alladin, genie, etc. I love it! Oh yeah, and I win! Yay! Hahahaha.

I bought two sunglasses today, i like it very much :) I'm obsessed with glasses right now, I just found out about this place that sell cheap sunglasses, i dont care if it's a fake or whatever, i like it hahaha.
I also cant stop getting my nails stamped. It's like you pick a picture and then they 'stamp' it to your nails. I even bought the stamp so I could do it on my own, it lasts for two weeks. I'm getting diamonds for my nails, well pictures of it haha.

Weekend is here! But I cant relax just yet, mid test next week, havent understand A THING. My weekend plans are already fixed. Family dinner tomorrow, today actually it's already a.m. Looking forward to it.

xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha