It's 5 am, too late for sleep, but, too early for bath time. It's time to pray. I'm going to pray, because, I want my wishes to come true, although, i know god knew that not everything I want is good for me. I leave that to him =)
I slept at 12 am last night, early for me, eh? Not really.
I havent slept since 10 p.m the other night, I've been awake 25 hours. Ha, ha. New records. Yay! I slept for 20 hours, meaning, I woke up at 6 pm. Because, two of my cousins. chrased in and woke me. Yesterday was a family night. It was fun!
I'm doing a project right now, I think, I'm going to name it Alethea Project, I like the sound of it ;) By the way, it's a business me and my friend are doing, it doesnt exist, YET, but will (i hope). It will sell indie label's cd and unsigned EPs, if they're willing to send some of it to us. I think it's going to be pretty legit. Help me to make it exist! What you can do is pretty simple, include it in your prays, it means a lot ;)
3 hours to management's class. I'M IN NO MOOD. Seriously, I lost my interests for it. I just want to get through it and went to Melbourne earlier. Hey, at least I'll have a new routine ;D
I think Imma go pray now
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment