Today we're celebrating our school's 21st anniversary, so the school decided to make a some kind of a party to celebrate it. Because I haven't finished my math and English exams, I have to go to school earlier than everybody. 8 at school. When I first got the question sheet for math, I was like 'What the fuck? 50 numbers? You've got to be kidding me.' But I have no choice, I have to do it. I'm to tired to think so I just fill in whatever I like. After math was English. It's not bad. It's not difficult either.
At 2 o'clock, we went to the back field to start the 'party'. I'm just waiting for my friend's turn, after that I'm no longer want to be at school.
We went to Mahyra's house at 5. We ordered pizza. Arti got a text message from Dito telling us that tonight we'll hunt ghosts again. We got too excited, so we rushed and go back to school at half past 7. We were caught by a teacher that told us to go inside the auditorium. We sneaked out while the other's praying. We met the boys (Gilang, Aruna, Dito, Adit, Marki, and Mirza) at the Junior High School's building. At first we thought that going to the High School's building would be a lot of fun, but there's so many guards, we just cant get in. So we decided, just to go around Junior High School, it's scary enough. When we first got to the third floor, I see what I have seen before, but I'm not used to it. Fuck it, fuck. We had some of scary issues, but at one point all kids starting to joined us, and it's not scary anymore. Try about 15 people around you that screaming 'I'm scared', it's not scary, it'll be more scary if we're quite. Everybody's gone (seriously, I don't know where the hell they went.) Gilang dare me to go upstairs with him, so I accept the challenge. We went to the third floor, and guess what happened. Just after we passed the social room 3, someone or something knocked the door really really loud, we were so freaked out by it, we started running down the hallway and the stairs, without looking back.
After we've arrived downstairs, everyone already making their way to the High School's building, me and Gilang kept up. As we passed the Junior High School's building , I saw someone(something) waving at us from the third floor, in front of the social room. And trust me it's not a REAL LIFE person. I told Gilang, and he saw it too. So it was really there, not my imagination or hallucination.
And then, my sister ruined the fun. She called and wanted to go home. So I went home.
And that's exactly how I end my story for today. Ciao.
xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:
Post a Comment