I don't think that school wasn't so exciting, Thalita didn't come, ugh, there are so much things I need to tell her. I think math is ridiculous, biology is stupid, social studies... hm, cool subject, we need that. And Indonesian, well we can speak that language perfectly so fuck it already, but not the teacher, he's the best <3 Recess wasn't the best time either. Me and Aya and Arti counted the money from the acoustic night, we already have 4 million. 3D, 3E, and some of the profits haven't count either. We might get up to 15 million, yeay us! I bought jelly and mineral water for breakfast and eat mashed potatoes for lunch. For social studies, we have to write an essay about money, bank, and international trading. 300 words. I think I did pretty good. For Indonesian, we each have to read a story about a boy who gave up and fatefully live his life. We have to make a summary about it, and then talk about what lessons could we learn from it, and also the confusing things that I don't really get. After I finnished it, I go straight to the parking lot and left. I'm not in the mood to staying late in school.
I laughed so hard in the car, because my sister founds out that we can make chipmunks sound if we fast forwarded the cd, and it sound hillarious! I bought some DVDs today.. The Heartbreak Kid (Ben Stiller), Dedication(Mandy Moore), August Rush(Freddie Highmore), The Forrest Gump(Tom Hanks), and Love Actually(Do I really need to type all the actors and actresses?). I'm not going to watch it today, I'll save it for up-coming boring days.
I spent some quality time with my grandma this afternoon. We made baked macaronni. I like cooking with my grandma, she's such a good cook. Well, my whole family's a good cook. We like to cook all sort of things, pudding, steak, mashed potatoes, cookies, etc.
After cooking, I went to my parents's room to watch Sydney White, and I'm falling over Matt Long all over again. LOL. jk. But really I wish my life was that interesting, and to get a boy like him must be lucky.
I guess this is it, write to you later guys!
xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:
Post a Comment