Rainy Days.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 | 0 Comments

Hey guys. Ugh, I'm bored to death. I'm ready to do whatever fun. I'm just here, sitting on my bed, writing a blog, and eating lychee. I like lychee. It's raining outside, so I cant play with my dog. My mom, dad, and sister are going to only-god-knows-where. Yeah, they left when I'm still sleeping. I'm used to it. So I'm alone in this house. I want a hot coco, but I'm in no mood to get up and make some. Hahaha.

I'm bored my msn's error. So really I have nothing to do accept, writing blogs. I haven't take a shower either. Hahaha. Let's just say, today is my day to relax and just go with whatever my heart desire. Wow, where does that words come from? Hahaha.

For tomorrow is back with school stuffs. I hate school, well not all of it. But I don't really get the point why we should learn biology or physics. It's not like I want to be a doctor or something. I want to be a PR. I can't wait to get out of that school, and go straight to MIBT so I can choose my own subjects. And I don't have to do P.E!!!!!! Hell yeah! Just fuck up already coach. Gymnastic, or whatsoever are definitely not my thing. Ah, I'm running out of ideas, write to you later bitches.


xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha