Okay, lets review the things I'm going to miss from my Junior High School :
1. I'm not going to the same school that I've been going to in the last 12 years.
2. I'm not going to meet each and everyone of my friends, daily.
3. I'm not going to see the annoying teachers, that I secretly grateful of.
4. I'm not going to laugh, chat, talked, making fun of someone, and share gossips with my friends anymore (daily).
5. I'm not going to suffer every P.E and make excuses just to get out of it.
6. I'm not going to eat chicken barbecue every Friday.
7. I'm not going to feel those feelings when I'm around my silly friends.
8. I'm going to miss each and every part about Junior High School.
For me, that's a lot of things I gonna have to get used to. But, I know those things are going to happen. That's why I should maximize the time that I have left for them. I really want to graduate with all sort of wonderful things to remember. And I don't want to ever forget each detail of each moment, because it's funny to look back to all things silly and fun when you're down. It makes you more grateful for your life, and you can say 'Hey, my life wasn't that bad. It's actually kind of fun!'. Sure they've made mistake, but we're human, we makes mistake, that's what we do. But they're not worth to forget. I know sometimes, you feel like you want them to just be dead, but think if it's actually happen. You'll regret that you ever wished it. Each and everyone you grow up with are the people who helped you along the way. I'm thankful for that. I still love them, whether they loves me or not. I'm just glad I met them.
xxxxxooooo,
N!

No comments:
Post a Comment