Eeek!

Saturday, January 10, 2009 | 0 Comments

Hey you guys, I'm sorry I've been missing out this couple of days. I'm just always too tired for some reason, but I assure you this is a good kind of tiredness. Campus is getting more and more hectic due to the final exam that's just around the corner, assignment this, mid test that, class room test, and everything. Can you believe that it's only 34 more days until I move to Australia? No, I actually cant. Time is flying by so fast, faster than before!
I watched Yes Man last night, I thought it was a very good movie. I do have something more to say about that film, but, meh, my fingers are still sore from all the lifting today, so maybe some other time. 
I have to end this post right here because I have to help my mom and grandma to clean my grandma's house for tomorrow's family gathering. As the host, we have to make the place comfortable for the guests ;)
I'll write to you later when all this tiredness has passed :) I'm still gonna do quickie updates from twitter though, it's faster and not so much chit chat.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha