Living in 2009

Saturday, January 03, 2009 | 5 Comments

Hello you! 
How's your third day in 2009? Mine's really well :)

I got to see Bedtime Stories yesterday. Despite the fact that the theater was really, really cold, and I got the front row seat (which was totally fine if it was a concert), I loved it! That's what I call creativity. Talking of creativity, Winda and I went to a cd store today. Winda saw a cd by our local band and she said "This is what I call 'a lack of creativity." The background color is red. The band's name is written in blue using, I suppose, Lucida Grande (Open your ms. word) and the title used italic Century Gothic. The picture? There's no picture, except a silhouette. Yes, yes, very imaginative. 
The main reason Winda and I met at Pondok Indah Mall was to work on our economics assignment. And here's the result of our 'work':

Photobucket

Yes, we made 0 progress.

Now, for the past week, I've been listening to Anberlin, Blueprints For The Black Market. I now really believe that there's not even 1 song, ONE song, I didn't like. Zero, Nol, Nihil. 
I'm so excited to tell you that I'll be attending Australian Soundwave '09! Anberlin, Valencia, Forever The Sickest Kids, Bayside, and Say Anything? Big yes! All I have to do is wait for Taking Back Sunday and Every Avenue. Which I hope will be very soon ;)

Oh, and Winz, you ARE right, God really did show me that he's not worth crushing. He is so not worth the time! He's a mess! Besides his good looks and you know what. But I'll keep writing for literature's sake. 

I'm now in a position where I'm content with my own life.
The world is not against me. It's helping me.

5 comments:

Acchan said...

omg nad you're so luckyyy!

Winda said...

imagine Goda reading your blog, nad! ;-D

N said...

acchan: lucky?? which part?
winz: OH HALLEYAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Acchan said...

you're about to watch soundwave '09, pengeeeen!!

N said...

iya yuuuuu gue jg seneng banget :) gak nyangka di bolehin :)

Musicfuel

Gotcha