Last Monday was my last class of Computing. Unlike any other subject, I don't think this needs a revision. So, Winda and I decided not to do the past paper exam and just open the book at some page and pretended to read it. We came across a map of United States. And then... there's one state, MS. I asked Winda "What's MS?" "thenameofacertainsomeone" "Hahahaha, no seriously." she couldn't answer so we tried to remember but nothing came up. And then we had this idea...
We list all of the states and see which one is missing. So we did. I think the lecture is quite impressed to see us do some work. Although he didn't know that the work we've done has NOTHING to do with his subject.
So came this list:
At the moment, we've listed all states except MS. (We continued this list at break time). We refused to eat until we figured out what MS is. And we  won't try and search it in google because that's "giving up". We think hard, and Winda yelled "MISSISIPI!!!"
After the mystery is solved, we ate peacefully. And even forgot to study for the test after the break ;)

And the title is right, this is the most interesting thing that happened to me on Monday. And yes, my life is that boring.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha