Hows your sixth day in 2009? Mine was great!
I made a new record. As you probably know already, I have a wee bit trouble with sleeping. A few months ago I didn't sleep for 25 hours, and I thought that's the longest I could go on without sleeping, but I was wrong!
I didn't sleep for 30 hours yesterday, and it's all because of Economics! Well, not really that's just a reason I used so it seems like I actually have something to do. In the morning I went to Dunkin Donuts and bought myself (and Sasha too) a cup of hazelnut latte. So, my drive to campus was accompanied by a cup of hazelnut latte and Taking Back Sunday's Louder Now with maximum volume. Class went by slower than usual, it seemed to me that the lecture was explaining the whole book instead of one chapter. My friends are glad because after class they could sleep, well not for me. Gym was patiently waiting for me to come back after a week of holiday. So, yeah, I went to the gym. To my surprise, I wasn't even tired at all! And I wasn't hungry either! Of course it surprised me because I haven't had any breakfast or lunch. The only thing that filled my tummy is that delicious hazelnut latte. (Yes, I am "healthy").
I got home at 3, and went to sleep immediately until 10.30 p.m and now I'm wide awake. Hahaha. I don't think I will be sleeping again, I have to be up and running at 5.30 and that means 2 more hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment