Try not to skip any question!
And here you go...
What is the most exciting moment in your life?
I honestly can't pick one
How do you show love to people who are special to you?
I don't know... Honestly
When do you get really angry?
When someone does something intolerable
What do you do if others disagree with you?
Depends on what we disagree on. But, mostly try to discuss it.
What do you do for fun?
Read, Write, Watch.
A person from the opposite sex gives special attention to you but you don’t expect it, how would you respond him/her?
I seriously wouldn't notice the special attention
Would your rather be very rich or be very smart? Why?
Very smart. I could try to make money with my smartness.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a college, taking my master degree, and hopefully have someone special to come home to.
If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
Wife, mom, friend, and God's servant
What attracts you most?
Eyes
Would you rather have a spouse who is intelligent but unattractive or unintelligent but attractive?
In between, how about that?
If you’re able to speak in 5 languages, what will they be?
Spanish, Mandarin, Javanese, French, Swedish
What is your favorite quote?
I can't pick one
What would you define yourself in 3 adjective words?
Loud, Moody, Difficult
What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Santa Claus is Coming To Town
What’s the best food you’ve ever eaten and where did you eat it?
I like food, so I couldn't pick the best
Would you rather spend a day without eating or without sleeping?
Without eating.
What kind of person irritates you most?
People who thinks they're the center of the world, thinks they're all that just because people tell them they are.
What would you like to do in the future?
Be happy and successful
When’s the last time your parents got angry with you?
Like really angry? A long time ago.
Who influenced your life the most?
For these last months, Stephen Christian and Anberlin
How tall are you?
5'5
Do you like bananas?
Most definitely
What is your favorite movie quote?
The newest : "Your fun is only limited by your imagination."
What would be the soundtrack to the movie about your life?
I think it would be "Take A Step Back" Every Avenue, or "All At Once" Valencia, or "Breathe" Anberlin.
If you had to make a movie about your life what would it be called?
I don't know about the title, but I know the sub-title, "When imagination got a little bit out of control"
Biggest regret?
Take people for granted
What musical instrument do you play?
A wee bit Guitar
Family or friends?
Family, they're my true friends
Do you drink coffee?
I'm addicted to coffee
What are your "comfy clothes"?
Those shirts in my closet
How many people are in your family?
Family for me includes everyone, grandparents, cousins, etc. So, a lot.
Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
Johnny Depp
Desktop or Laptop?
Laptop for fun
Desktop for work
Are you in love?
This love is getting weakened
Favorite hot drink?
Cappucino/Latte/Frappucino
Performing Arts, Fine Arts, or Sports?
Fine arts PWNS!!!!!!
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
I could never understand this question, hahaha
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
1905?
Why are you taking this interview?
Because Winda tagged me
How many hobbies do you have?
Eek, should I count?
Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
Someone I'm trying to forget
Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
I always sleep in on Sunday morning, and it's perfect
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
No one
When do you want to get married?
When I'm emotionally ready
What makes you cry?
Feelings
What makes you laugh?
People, jokes, and sometimes, the laughter itself
Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
Huh? I'm not going to pretend I'm smart and understand this question...
Who was your hero as a child?
Okay, judge me... Sailor Moon
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
Indoor
What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
Why don't you ask them?
Who do you admire most?
Excluding my family because I'll always admire them in some ways. Anberlin. They're just so, wow.
How do you feel?
Unwell, but happy
What size shoes do you wear?
7
Favorite Place to Eat?
Sushi Tei & Bread 'n Breakfast
Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
Concert
Your favorite Disney Films?
I like all original Disney Films. But above all, Lion King.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because (insert answer here)
Do you support Paris?
Paris? Like Paris Hilton?
Where is Waldo?
Shh, I can't tell! He's hiding.
Favorite element?
Air
What was your last thought?
Water, Earth, Air, Fire
Are you in love?
This love is getting weakened
Favorite hot drink?
Cappucino/Latte/Frappucino
Performing Arts, Fine Arts, or Sports?
Fine arts PWNS!!!!!!
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
I could never understand this question, hahaha
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
1905?
Why are you taking this interview?
Because Winda tagged me
How many hobbies do you have?
Eek, should I count?
Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
Someone I'm trying to forget
Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
I always sleep in on Sunday morning, and it's perfect
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
No one
When do you want to get married?
When I'm emotionally ready
What makes you cry?
Feelings
What makes you laugh?
People, jokes, and sometimes, the laughter itself
Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
Huh? I'm not going to pretend I'm smart and understand this question...
Who was your hero as a child?
Okay, judge me... Sailor Moon
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
Indoor
What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
Why don't you ask them?
Who do you admire most?
Excluding my family because I'll always admire them in some ways. Anberlin. They're just so, wow.
How do you feel?
Unwell, but happy
What size shoes do you wear?
7
Favorite Place to Eat?
Sushi Tei & Bread 'n Breakfast
Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
Concert
Your favorite Disney Films?
I like all original Disney Films. But above all, Lion King.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because (insert answer here)
Do you support Paris?
Paris? Like Paris Hilton?
Where is Waldo?
Shh, I can't tell! He's hiding.
Favorite element?
Air
What was your last thought?
Water, Earth, Air, Fire
Favorite fruit?
Banana own my heart
Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
Bad cough, a bad laugh made me laugh!
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Neither...
Kill the spider or let it out?
Let it out
Do you shower every single day?
I will be honest and say... No :)
What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out?
Freaked out and maybe be dead for like 60 seconds
Do you read Harry Potter books?
Yes
What is your favorite place?
Home
If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
Fly. I wouldn't choose reading minds because I've learnt that some things are better off unknown
Have you had a beer in the last week?
Nope
Favorite body part?
Eyes and hands for sure
What do you do on fridays?
Not school ;)
What is your favorite song of all time?
Of all time? A Whole New World. Well, what can I say? I love that song since I was a kid
Are you fed up of all these questions?
Kind of, this is loooong.
Thank you for taking this survey.
Send this survey to your friends.
Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment