good times, in september!

Sunday, September 14, 2008 | 0 Comments

So, last friday was my dad's birthday and we had a family dinner here, with my grandpa, grandma, uncles, aunts, and cousins. it was a BLAST. so much fun, i missed them. dea stayed over and decided to be me and almira (my other cousin)'s photographer, it was sooooooo so so fun, we laughed like idiots! we stayed up late watching dvds and talking about (____)! but we fell asleep around 2 am.



I woke up at 3 pm and got a text message from mahyra. she asked me if im going to sate khas senayan for dinner. honestly, i completely forgot about it. i went outside and couldnt find my driver anywhere, he already went home. I asked thalita to pick me up.

I've had soooooooo much fun in sate khas! I havent laugh with them like that in almost four months! around half pass 8 we went to senayan city mall, and just sat in gelatisimo for a long long time.



then I have to go home. ahaha. pitty on me. bweh.



when i got home, my cousin said that she'll spend another night here, so i grabbed my dvd player and we watched sleeping beauty! ahahaha.



i miss her.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha