

yes, they are smelly, but they're sooooooo adorable.
So I walked to the 3rd floor, without knowing what's waiting for me in the upper floor.
this is what I was greeted by

It shocked me, I feel sick. I wanted to throw up. Believe me that's not the worst thing.




Oh my goodness. It is a cow's feet and it is A COW'S BRAIN. Brain, brain, brain, brain!!!!!! oh and TOUNGE. TOUNGE.TOUNGE. Oh god...... and there is one thing I couldn't stand. Cow's tail. Yeah, cow's TAIL. I have no idea why they sell it, but seriously, it's just sick. I couldn't even took out my cell phone and snapped a picture of it. I was looking down the whole time and wished my grandma will hurry up. Everybody there was a pshyco.
Just imagine, the cute and adorable cow.... choped up into pieces and were hanging on that thingy. Oh my god, I will never ever go there again. NOT EVER.
This made me think about how many meat people eat, and how many cow suffer. Wow is all I can say. You have to see it with your own eyes.
Tell me if you want to see it, I'll take you there. But I'll wait outside =)
Consider this. Go Vegan, vegetarian, pecestarians, or whatever. Or just lessen your meat consumtion. Just think of that images when you want to eat it....... It makes my head hurts, to be honest.


No comments:
Post a Comment