Wake me up when September ends.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 | 0 Comments

It's been two days in September, and in those two days I've been crying. depression and vain hopes were around me. I'm feeling so vulnerable. I have a feeling that september wont be a very good month for me, judging from the very start of the month..
i'm so, so, so ready to move out of this town. i really want to left behind some things that i personally think are wasting my precious time. I want to start over, do over this whole thing, which i think is impossible if i stay here. it's not going to be easy to leave, but, its not easy to stay too.
i cant wait for october, sorry september people, not that i want to skip you, but seriously, i have a bad feeling for september, especially for me,
IF, september turns out to be what I predicted it would be, I would be glad to tell my self, that I'll get away to Japan very soon, as soon as september ends. hope 'it' wont follow me. i couldnt handle it, still.
in conclusion,
i want to know how september turns out for me, will it be exciting? depressing? boring? flat? i guess, i couldnt sleep and wake up when it ends like greenday said, I just have to go through it like every other month....
happy early birthday for all you septemberians (is that a word?) oh well, you get the idea,
especially for my darling Nadya, my twin =) happy early birthdaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
her birthday is on saturday, 6th september!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha