if only the sun was my bff.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 | 0 Comments

Weahoooooo. 1 more test to go and I'm free! Free I tell ye! Hahaha.
To be honest, I think Academic Study Skill wasn't that bad. It's actually a lot easier than the one Mike gave for practice, but the short answers questions, totaly killed me.
I woke up half an hour ago, 2 am. I seriously had some hilarious dreams. Hahaha. I could laugh just thinking about it.

Oh yeh yeh, pray for me!
I'm going to (hopefully) Melbourne around the end of January or February. I don't want to spend too much time here, it's time that I actually move. But, if the intake is in February, it means that I'll be finished in sometimes around September, but year two doesn't start until february? That means I have 6 months off. That's what my mothers been worrying. What should I do in the free time, IF, I go. Do you know what a 16 year old can do? Intern in a radio station maybe? or in a magazine? I'd like that. Mom said I should try and find out what am I going to do there. And I already have the list.
To be honest the main main MAIN reason I want to go in February is because Australian Soundwave Festival 2009! ANBERLIN AND BAYSIDE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE THEM, LIKE MUST. So yeah, that's why. Hahaha. the ticket is around AU110 I think. It's not that bad, you know. I think, it's kinda cheap. So keep your fingers (and mine) crossed, pray, pray, pray. :)

It rained last night! Oh, how I missed the rain! I want to jump out of the car and play in the rain, but people is going to think I'm an idiot. But, seriously, if I'm not 75 km/hour down the freeway, I would play in the rain. Hahahahaha. Stoopid. Oh, oh, and 1 more thing..... The traffic.... was unbearable! God! Motorcycle really needs to know the road's manner. Heat, heat.

Weeeee, 1 week until Japan time! I can't wait, I'm so excited! And guess what, I have to wait on Singapore's airport for about 4/5 hours. Wew. Thank God it's Singapore and not Indonesia. Hahaha. Heck yeah.

Anybody know when's Ugly Betty is going to start again? I can't wait.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha