Whew... It's already Thrusday...... Thank God!
Mhmmm, today, I've been very very very lazy.... I woke up at about 2 pm.. went to the computer, back to the bed with laptop, watched aquamarine, ate pizza, back to the computer, and called mcd. Wahhh, hahahahaha, what a waste you say? mmhmm, this is what i call relaxing. bahahaha.
2 weeks from now = FINAL EXAM. oh damn, wish me luck :)
what else............
oh yeah.. I run out of bananas again..... time to visit the nearst fruit shop hahahaha
bye
Mhmmm, today, I've been very very very lazy.... I woke up at about 2 pm.. went to the computer, back to the bed with laptop, watched aquamarine, ate pizza, back to the computer, and called mcd. Wahhh, hahahahaha, what a waste you say? mmhmm, this is what i call relaxing. bahahaha.
2 weeks from now = FINAL EXAM. oh damn, wish me luck :)
what else............
oh yeah.. I run out of bananas again..... time to visit the nearst fruit shop hahahaha
bye

No comments:
Post a Comment