And if I was brave.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 | 0 Comments

There's not much to say about today.
Although I've finished my essay! Oh hell yeah! By the way, I'm going to have a test tomorrow about camera angle shots and such, and I lost my list. Congratulation to me, right? Blah.

And about the book I told you yesterday.. It.is.amazing. Really. The whole time I read it, I feel like I'm not reading somebody's book. I feel like I was Sam, I mean, it felt like Daniel (the author) was telling me about life, and love, and everything else.
I would love to give it to my mom and dad, but I know they wouldn't read it because they dont like to read. It's true, they said it themselves. I guess I'm going to read it all over again. and that's how amazing the book is.

I just left this for 45 minutes! I dont know why I typed that.
It's time to end the post!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha