Tag tag tag

Friday, November 14, 2008 | 0 Comments

10 Random Facts About Me.
Honey, this will bore you :)

1. I'm hidden.
I can count the people that trully know the real me and I show them the real me with my two hands. Why? Because... I tend to please people. I often said things they want to hear, not what I think.
2. I'm addicted to the Internet.
This is in no way healthy.
3. I'm a bookworm.
Read, read, read, read, read. Thats what I do.
4. I'm a dreamer.
Everybody will probably know this.
5. I love coffee and dunkin donuts.
Please note this, I love dunkin donuts, and dunkin donuts only.
6. I'm pretty obsessed with Anberlin.
I'm sure you all could see that.
7. I really want to go to Boston University and take a degree in Fine Arts.
I'm working on media and communication now.
8. I have a pretty active imagination.
Hellayah.
9. I want to have my own library.
I dont know if its possible, but I really want to!
10. I'm in love with Disney.
Nuff said.

I'll tag Winda & Sasha.

Okay, this homework had their own rules.
1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about their own blog about their ten things and post. these rules . You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to live them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha