Moved

Friday, November 28, 2008 | 0 Comments

Today's lyrics of the day:
"In about one year you'll have it all figured out
These big city dreams are what you're about
Walking like strangers among these states
Only time will tell how long I can wait"

It's still 3 pm but the sky's dark. I thought it's already 6 something. I've moved all my stuff. Took.15.boxes. I'll write later when I'm done unpacking these boxes. I need some good luck.

before I go.. lets do this:

night: Phew, I finished the unpacking all today! I was so tired and my mom ordered japanese foods, hmm hmm yummy. Now I'm watching Get Smart and busy getting my feet to stop bleeding! I accidentally broke a glass and i guess i was careless enough to step on it hehe. but this is so cool i havent bleed in a long time! I guess I'll tell you about mom's new curse word.... "dork" yup! she used it. We were going to make a turn and the motorcycle did something wrong and my mom said "YOU DORK" I was like "what the..." and she said "well its nicer than shit." all i could do was nod my head.
Woops, 5 minutes to midnight. I better watch nickelodeon. Bye!

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha