I'm no longer waiting for Twilight the movie. When I first saw the first trailer, I thought it was amazing, and I absolutely cannot wait for it to come out. But, after more and more clips from the movie. I thought it was going to be oh-so disappointing.
I know it's hard to make a 300-something pages into a 2 hour movie, but, hey, that's why i'm not 'looking forward' to it.
My disappointment is mostly on Edward and Bella. Dont get me wrong, they are great actors, but I just thought that Edward is more colder than that, more cynics, and more well, hard. and Bella, I dont know... I just thought she's going to be more.........
But, I make these judgement from clips I saw on YouTube. I haven't watch the actual film. I hope I'll change my mind, because I'm such a big fan on the books.

No comments:
Post a Comment