"You've got me walking through the back door, back door
Hoping that I'll find you sitting there
You know that I will find you somehow
And I better be well prepared
To change the way that I believe
This story's old but not complete
I need that off-track set mind where everything is fine
If I'm ever gonna meet you on the other side"
Hoping that I'll find you sitting there
You know that I will find you somehow
And I better be well prepared
To change the way that I believe
This story's old but not complete
I need that off-track set mind where everything is fine
If I'm ever gonna meet you on the other side"
Happy thanksgiving people! Have a wonderful thanksgiving with you family, or friends, or best friends, or old friends or long friends, or even enemies! Eat everything your mom cooks! because this is a special occasion!

No comments:
Post a Comment