I'm glad there's school.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 | 0 Comments

Oh yes, the title... that's the truth. I've never been this glad to go to school and see the lecturer talking on and on and on. And surprisingly, I can't wait until morning comes and go to Economics. No matter how shitty that subject could be.

Weekend? Well, yesterday was amazing! I had so much fun! But for today, err, not so much. I spent all night crying, and when I wake up which was at 1.15 pm, I was still tired. Obviously, I can't go back to sleep, because well.. that's unhealthy.

Oh and also, I want to ask (cough, cough), what they think their 'followers' like best, their face, or their sound? On my opinion and tiny research, they love your f.a.c.e best :) sorry to say, but your sounds are hella standard. Oh and try to screw your faces. Lets just see how they react.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha