I seek comfort in tv.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 | 0 Comments

Well, well, well, I just watched 5 Spongebob's new episode! I LOVE them. Watching Spongebob made me miss Nickelodeon so much. 'Thanks' to the cable company, I now dont have cable. Weeee, screw you. Oh, and I want more Ugly Betty episodes. I somehow love Ugly Betty more than Heroes or Gossip Girl. First, I think Gossip Girl is getting more and more boring. Same drama only different people and kind of predictable.

Change topic, I just found out that my new house is only 10 minutes away from Dunkin Donuts!!!!! Yeaaaaaah. I'm going to buy lemon sprinkle every day. every day. everyday.
By the way, I had the craziest thought today.. I want to be a tour guide. Hahahaha. Seriously. Maybe it's because I love to talk, I love telling people something, and what the heck, I love history. So maybe, maybe, if you happen to be from outside Indonesia and want to come Jakarta sometime soon, tell me! I would be more than glad to show you around my beloved city.

Oh yeah, I posted new songs here. Whoever listens to it... Do you like it? I personally love it. :)

We've reached the end of my post for today.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha