Forget tomorrow.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 | 0 Comments

I can't sleep, again, no wonder, of course. Maybe I should stay in a car because I'll fall asleep easier. All the motion and sounds always makes me so sleepy.
I haven't had dinner. Which is sad because I'm now starving. And there's no yogurt left.

I was going through my old posts and realized I had the best time in August, and since September, my life went down-hill. So I rewind my memories trying to find the reason I'm totally happy, and that's my friend, because I prayed almost everyday. Yup, that's true, come to think of it, I was a really good girl. And I didn't sleep at night, which is how I like it. I fell asleep at 1 pm, woke up at 12 am, and fall asleep again sometimes in the pm. And I really liked it that way, I have more energy if I didn't sleep. It's crazy, but it's true. Mom thought I was consuming way too much coffee and that was the thing that kept me up and running. Hahaha.

By the way, there's something really, really, really important I need to tell you.
MJ needs a surgery. 3 surgeries. :(
There's a hole in his back and both of his armpits. (I feel like laughing). And I need to perform an emergency surgery to sew the holes back up. Unfortunately, my sewing skills are not that good, bad actually. My mom once told me, that I was (_) this close for not GRADUATING PRE-K. Hahahahahahhahaha, that's because my sewing skills were a mess! I hope my mom was making that stuff up.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha