12:13

Thursday, December 18, 2008 | 0 Comments

Today's lyrics of the day:
"When we all move on
We'll go back to the start
To when there was no law
And we could love
Without a fear of change
With the courage of kings"

Whoever likes twilight the movie, probably has a bad taste in movies or doesnt understand those things. And hell don't you try to be smart and say otherwise.
It's only a week away until Christmas! And the urge to do good deeds are greater than ever for me. I'm going to a place called Sayap Ibu, its an organization for neglected children. My mom once went there when she was in high school and wanted to adopt one of the children, but my grandma wouldnt let her. My motherly instinct (as Mick like to say) is on right now... I guess... hahaha. And for tomorrow (unfortunately, when I wrote this, it's already 12:05 am, so I'm going to say today) And for today, I'm going to the zoo with my cousins. I forgot to tell you in the previous post that even though I live 3 minutes away from the zoo, I've never been there. And now I'm excited! Observe mode: definitely on.

As for the weekend... Winda and I are going to subtitle to watch some movies or search for some good movies to do an essay. If we have to critize a movie, not analyze it, I'll be sure to pick *coughtwilightcough*. And since I'm already free from school stuff, I have to make a list of activities for each day to make sure that I HAVE activities. Ideas will be much appreciated.

and last but not least, I wish February will come sooner...

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha