MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
hope you(will) have/had a wonderful day to day!
I had a wonderful day today!
I got everything on my wish list (excluding him), but that's really okay!


Since I have to keep myself up all night (7 hours) so I'll do a 2008 survey ...
Was 2008 a good year for you?
January through August, yes.
What was your favor
Graduation and my birthday.
What was your least
hm hm hm.
Who were you with when 2008 began
Cheras, Sisters, Uncle, Mom, and Dad
Did you keep your new years
I guess so
Do you have a new years
kinda
Did you fall in love in 2008?
yeah, but it started in 2007
If yes, with who?
If yes, do they know?
i guess so... i dont know?
Did you make any new frien
a lot! :)
Who are your favor
every friend is my favorite
What was your favor
Every month had its down times.
Did you trave
Yup
Where?
Arab and Japan i guess.
How many diffe
0
Did you lose anybo
yeah, but not like death.
What was your favor
north by northwest, blade runner, aliens.
mick picked some good movies!
What was your favor
anberlin, valencia, bayside, and the morning light's new album.
Did you have a favor
surely NOT panic! at the disco.
did you do a lot of drugs
no.
Did you do anyth
not really
What was the worst
nothing i can remember
Did you treat
i surely hope not.
or i probably didnt mean it
Did someb
yes, but maybe they didnt mean it :)
How much money
my own money?
not a lot :)
What was your proud
graduation! and getting into MIBT
What was your most embar
nothing came up to my mind...
If you could
nope, not a thing!
What are your plans
move to Aussie and have a fresh start.

No comments:
Post a Comment