"And if I can sing this out loud, I'd scream it to the cloud
And everyone in this town will know what I'm about
Rather die than feel this pain take me over again
Its so hard to let you go.."
And everyone in this town will know what I'm about
Rather die than feel this pain take me over again
Its so hard to let you go.."
Phew, today was a cool day. I said cool not good.
Happy Birthday to Deandra
I'm short on money UNLIKE a certain person who bought those expensive shoes that I could only buy a pair or two o.O hints: Cocky Fool.

There's a meaning behind all of those pictures (of course). The 1st picture includes Nathan Young of Anberlin, Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday, Kyle Burns of Forever The Sickest Kids, Chris Kamrada from There For Tomorrow, Jasper, Cheese, and oh I dont know that other guy's name. They're all Dea's idols. I even searched for Adam Lazzara and Nathan Young's autograph! The second picture, I was in it! There's a picture of me and Dea and around us are, Nathan Young and Stephen Christian, Adam Lazzara and Matt Rubano, Kyle Burns and Jonathan cook, and oh I cant remember their names(??). So, it was always like that from the start... Those guys that I cant remember the name were the first one we ever liked. We were like a pair, just like them. We're inseparable! Well, not literally.
I am Deandra's babysitter, although I'm younger than her. And I don't mind, really.
Arti sent a text message to Thalita that made me a little bit sad, okay sad. She said she was sorry that she couldn't come to the last surprise party with me. I mean, its true... No more surprise party for me, gonna go to Aussie next February. This is why I hate good times sometimes. It makes it harder to leave.
To end this post, I want to say:
I'm rich and I don't wear cheap shoes.
I'm popular and you're not.
I am Deandra's babysitter, although I'm younger than her. And I don't mind, really.
Arti sent a text message to Thalita that made me a little bit sad, okay sad. She said she was sorry that she couldn't come to the last surprise party with me. I mean, its true... No more surprise party for me, gonna go to Aussie next February. This is why I hate good times sometimes. It makes it harder to leave.
To end this post, I want to say:
I'm rich and I don't wear cheap shoes.
I'm popular and you're not.
No, this is actually a sarcasm for, hints: Cocky Fool. Eveeeeeeeeerybody I know will definitely know what I mean by this.

1 comment:
sabar...sabar...besok dy pake swallow deh!
Post a Comment