Dream or time travel?

Friday, December 05, 2008 | 0 Comments

Today's lyrics of the day:
"And if I try to turn my life back around
Its so hard cause I'm on a path I've never been down
And I've got to think that this might be the one way that I can go"


I just love Valencia. I keep listening to them over and over again all week. I'm looking forward to this weekend because my friends are coming to my house. I missed them.
I have a question:
If you had a dream about your past, something that you have experienced in the past. In that dream you know exactly what would happen, yet you cant do anything about it. You know that its your past and you know that it's not really happening (at that time).
Or you were there (in your past) and you can see yourself. The other you doesn't know what would happen next, but you do. And again, you cant do anything about it.
Now, my question is.... what do you call it? Are you having a dream, or are you time-traveling?
I think it's time traveling but I'm not quite sure myself. If it happened like situation number two, I'm pretty sure that's a dream, because logically that couldn't happen, me watching me? It's impossible... isn't it?
I'm curious to know the answer.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha