Laugh some more

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 | 2 Comments

Today's lyrics of the day:
"I can say
I've got to say
Dollar by dollar your soul get smaller"
(this is based on me & my friend's opinion. If you do not agree.. no need to be all mad, people have different opinion)
So, today winda, her sister, and I watched Twilight. Let me tell you, it's the funniest movie I've seen all week! I dont like the camera shots, not all of them but mostly. The background musics are tacky, and just plain funny. In my opinion, winda's too, they used too much close-up which is very similar to Indonesian soap opera. Dun dun dun.
I laughed so hard when I saw Jasper's expression when he first met Bella. 'he just turned vegetarian.' hahahahahahaha!
The wind effects, slow motion, and those other things made me lauuuuuuuugh, I seriously wouldnt consider this as a thriller, might as well be drama-comedy. My disappointment are mostly (like I've said before) edward and bella. Dont get me wrong, Robbert Pattinson is hot and dreamy and he did a very good job.. but i dont know, I just thought that Edward is going to be more than that.
The story line are flat, the only interesting and good part (in our opinion) was the fighting scene. and the only time I felt like ripping my heart out was when Edward tried to suck the venom out of bella's body, but couldn't stop. and it went back to flat again. I thank God i didnt have to sacrifice that much to watch this, especially watching it on Premier. oh so not worth the money. I'd rather continue watching North By North West.
I feel like Mass Communication class is getting into my brain!

2 comments:

Winda said...

agree. gw pengen nonton film mick yg tadi. "who is mr. kaplan??" haha.

N said...

iya! ahhahahaha.
orang idiot. itu pantas tertawa itu

Musicfuel

Gotcha