"This is her addiction
This is her fame
This is the place where she deals with the pain
Sometimes the stars in her sky hold against the rain"
Phew, I'm on my school's public computer and waiting for my friends to show up. Well, a lot happen yesterday. We've been told that yesterday was Karl's last class, which was a HUGE bummer since that was the only reason me and my friends chose economics. We wanted to avoid her.... and now we got her for economics. Booooooooooooooo. Tomorrow I have a mid test for Business Communication Skills... Not a hard subject, but still...
Oh yeah, I'm sorry if this whole blog full of words makes you dizzy.. Well I'm just not stupid enough to take picture in every.single.thing that happened to me. And can you see that I'm trying to hold back my habit of using bad words such as (fuck, etc.)? Yeah that too.
This topic came yesterday when Winda and I were discussing (censored for everybody's sake)'s blog. Which shows that he's a little bit stupid, self-centered, arrogant, etc etc. Hahaha. Sorry if it sounded mean, but its true. For the love of God! He is (censored for everybody's sake)! He make sooooooooooooongs, try to write a little bit more serious.. I know you're more than that. Even if that's not why you make that thing. But come on, a little literature wouldn't hurt right? a little intelligent wouldn't too. If you want to be all-fun all-play kinda thing, well go ahead don't do it 50:50. Make it a fun one, show everybody friendliness. Not that world of fame. Build an image. Destroy a bad image. Now, I'm looking forward to read your next post.
That's it I guess. I just remember I have a lab test today and I haven't studied a thing. Gotta go do a last minute study. Mwahahaha.
Talk to you guys later!

No comments:
Post a Comment