"And all that's done and said
There's a part of me that's dead
Nearly giving up on you
Giving up on you"
There's a part of me that's dead
Nearly giving up on you
Giving up on you"
I laughed so hard today and that could only mean one thing. I couldn't even think about it, but I know it will happen.
I met my home stay friends, summer 2006, at fx around 10. It was fun, I missed them so much! We had a great time talking about what happened in Sydney and Canberra, and I guess I would give anything to go relive that moment.
12, it was time to go to school and meet my 'beautiful' teacher plus his test, which wasn't so hard... if you studied :D And then.. at the computer lab, Winda and I didn't really pay attention to what the teacher told us to do.. We were too busy searching for some good restaurants.
17, we went to Soeryo and had a great time.
It seems like today's a great day, and it is, really, but....... you know what happen if you laughed too hard right?

No comments:
Post a Comment