Free

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | 0 Comments

No lyrics for today... My eyes are sore and I think I'm ready to go to sleep. I just want to say a few words before I go to sleep...
11:11, make a wish. Done.
So by the way, school is OUT. I've done my business communication skills assignment, so I only have two assignments left to do! About the Mass Communication II assignment... I guess I'm going to pick The Road, which is based on a novel by Cormac Mccarthy. I don't know if I find another film to analyze.
My friends and I planned a fun weekend for this week. Sleep over at my house and zoo in the morning! Seriously never been this excited, even though I live 3 minutes away from the zoo...

I guess that's it for today.
Oh, and one more thing.. I so wish I could smack him on the head. Dude that would be freakin' sweet.

No comments:

Musicfuel

Gotcha